We encourage the development of Estrie business communities by directly assisting the region’s enterprises and organizations with their projects.
Overview of the regionEstrie region includes several institutions of higher learning and knowledge. The territory’s economy is largely based on a diversified manufacturing sector and businesses operating in such traditional sectors as agri-food, forestry and tourism.
The Eastern Towships business office serves the seven RCMs in the region as well as two RCMs in Montérégie, namely the Haute-Yamaska and the Brome-Missisquoi RCMs.
Our business office is open by appointment only. If you are a CED client, please contact your Advisor.
Eastern Townships Business Office
202, rue Wellington Nord, bureau 100,
Sherbrooke (Québec) J1H 5C6
Phone number (toll free): 1-800-561-0633
Profile and priorities of the Eastern Townships region and the Haute-Yamaska and Brome-Missisquoi RCMs
Discover an innovative solution to clean beaches and shorelines
Our collaborators in the region
- Accélérateur de création d’entreprises technologiques – ACET
- CAE Haute-Yamaska et région
- CAE Memphrémagog
- CAE Val-St-François
- Carrefour Québec International - Estrie
- CLD Brome Missisquoi
- CLD du Haut-Saint-François (in French only)
- Concertaction Estrie – ADDERE (in French only)
- Développement Val-Saint-François (in French only)
- Espace inc.
- Maison régionale de l’industrie (MRI) (in French only)
- MRC de Coaticook – Service de développement économique (in French only)
- MRC des Sources – Développement économique (in French only)
- SADC Coaticook region
- SADC des Sources (in French only)
- SADC du Haut-Saint-François
- SADC Mégantic region (in French only)
- Sherbrooke Innopole (CLD)
- Société de développement économique du Granit (SDEG) (in French only)
- Tourism Eastern Townships
Our collaborators in Quebec
Business Development Bank of Canada (BDC)
Provides professional services to businesses in all sectors. Supports businesses seeking financing as they start up and grow.
Canada Business Network
Provides access to government business programs, business tools, forms, and online services.
Export Development Canada (EDC)
Helps Canadian companies of all sizes succeed around the world.
Global Affairs Canada
Provides financial support and personalized advice to connect with potential foreign partners, pursue new business opportunities abroad and attract foreign investment to Canada.
Supports SMEs, NPOs and businesses as they develop and seek financing.
Ministère de l'Économie et de l'Innovation Québec (MEI)
Supports the development of the Quebec economy, innovation, and exports by ensuring coordination and joint action among the various stakeholders in the economic, scientific, social, and cultural fields.
National Research Council Canada (NRC)
Supports SMEs in validating and developing new products and procedures. Financial assistance is awarded after the project has been assessed by an industrial technology advisor.
Réseau des SADC et CAE du Québec
Contributes to community economic development by providing business services: access to funding, technical assistance, and support for local, youth and women entrepreneurship. The network includes 67 Sociétés d’aide au développement des collectivités (SADC) and Centres d’aide aux entreprises (CAE) across Quebec.