We encourage the development of Mauricie business communities by directly assisting this region’s businesses and organizations with their projects.
Overview of the regionThis region includes the urban agglomerations of Trois-Rivières and Shawinigan whose industrial base is increasingly centred on innovative SMEs. The Maskinongé and Des Chenaux RCMs, and southern Mékinac are primarily agricultural, with some manufacturing hubs, and the Haut-Saint-Maurice and northern Maskinongé and Mékinac territories are based on forestry operations and tourism.
Our business office is open by appointment only. If you are a CED client, please contact your Advisor.
Mauricie Business Office
125, rue des Forges, bureau 350,
Trois-Rivières (Québec) G9A 2G7
Phone number (toll free): 1-800-561-0633
Profile and priorities of the Mauricie region and the D’Autray, Joliette, Matawinie and Montcalm RCMs
Innovating to ensure business continuity
Our collaborators in the region
- CAE Laprade Trois-Rivières inc. (in French only)
- Carrefour Québec International (CQI)
- CDEC de Trois-Rivières (in French only)
- Centre de développement bioalimentaire du Québec (in French only)
- Joliette RCM
- Développement Économique D’Autray (in French only)
- Direction du développement économique des Chenaux (in French only)
- Économie du savoir Mauricie (in French only)
- Innovation et développement économique Trois-Rivières
- SADC Achigan-Montcalm
- SADC Centre-de-la-Mauricie
- SADC de la MRC de Maskinongé (in French only)
- SADC de la Vallée de la Batiscan (in French only)
- SADC de Matawinie (in French only)
- SADC du Haut-St-Maurice (in French only)
- SADC D’Autray-Joliette (in French only)
- Service de développement local et régional de la Matawinie (SDLR) (in French only)
- Service de développement économique et forestier (SDÉF) de la MRC du Haut-Saint-Maurice (in French only)
- Service de développement économique Montcalm (in French only)
- Services aux entrepreneurs de la MRC Mékinac (in French only)
- Services de développement économique de la MRC de Maskinongé (in French only)
- Services de développement économique de Shawinigan (in French only)
- Société de développement international de Lanaudière (in French only)
- Tourisme Lanaudière
Our collaborators in Quebec
Business Development Bank of Canada (BDC)
Provides professional services to businesses in all sectors. Supports businesses seeking financing as they start up and grow.
Canada Business Network
Provides access to government business programs, business tools, forms, and online services.
Export Development Canada (EDC)
Helps Canadian companies of all sizes succeed around the world.
Global Affairs Canada
Provides financial support and personalized advice to connect with potential foreign partners, pursue new business opportunities abroad and attract foreign investment to Canada.
Provides access to information from federal and provincial departments, as well as integrated information products and interactive tools for businesses across all sectors and at all stages of existence.
Supports SMEs, NPOs and businesses as they develop and seek financing.
Ministère de l'Économie et de l'Innovation Québec (MEI)
Supports the development of the Quebec economy, innovation, and exports by ensuring coordination and joint action among the various stakeholders in the economic, scientific, social, and cultural fields.
National Research Council Canada (NRC)
Supports SMEs in validating and developing new products and procedures. Financial assistance is awarded after the project has been assessed by an industrial technology advisor.
Réseau des SADC et CAE du Québec
Contributes to community economic development by providing business services: access to funding, technical assistance, and support for local, youth and women entrepreneurship. The network includes 67 Sociétés d’aide au développement des collectivités (SADC) and Centres d’aide aux entreprises (CAE) across Quebec.
Ressources Entreprises (in French only)
Offers professional support and specialized information services on all government and private programs and services for all entrepreneurs in the Est-du-Québec region.